- Technical Description
The Fenix ARB-L16-700U battery can be charged by its own USB port and by the charger as well. A protective circuit is built into the anode and covered with a riveted steel hat. The battery is fully covered with the steel shell, thus the potential risk of short-circuiting caused by collision or impact is hugely eliminated.
- Fenix ARB-L16-700U 16340 Rechargeable Battery
- Micro USB charging port lets you charge the battery directly
- Protection Circuit in the Anode to prevent short circuit
- Multiple layers of protection
- 500 charge cycles can be expected from a properly maintained battery.
- Fully covered with a riveted steel shell for impact resistance
- Overcharge, discharge, short circuit, and overheating protection
- Three sets of over-head protection: Pressure relief valve protection, separate microporous protection, and PTC cathodal block protection