- Technical Description
Much loved Chilli con Carne, also known as "chilli with meat", is a spicy stew containing rice, chilli peppers, minced beef, tomatoes and red kidney beans. The dish is known to have originated in Mexico or southern Texas.
A great dish for a hearty adventurer anywhere in the world. Add hot water, let sit for five minutes, and you have an amazing meal. Delicioso!
- Emergency Rations; Food for Outdoor Activities
- Just add hot (or cold water, if necessary), seal the bag and wait to rehydrate
- Highest calorie-to-weight ratio
- INGREDIENTS: Rice (31%), Onions, Chopped Tomatoes, Red Kidney Beans (12%), Tomato Puree, Cooked Minced Beef (8%), Rapeseed Oil, Garlic, Sugar, Chilli Powder.
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: N/APREPARATION: REMOVE THE OXYGEN ABSORBER (Sachet) from inside the pouch. Slowly add hot water, stirring as you pour and then close the bag. Wait 5 minutes for the food to rehydrate. Note: Cold water will suffice, however the re-hydration time is longer. The oxygen absorber helps maintain product freshness and is non toxic. DO NOT EAT.
|Net Weight (G)||155|
|Shelf Life||Up to 5 years|