- Technical Description
Shotshell Carrier holds 6-round 12GA shots. It is mounted to Mossberg/Remington shotgun for easy access and fast reloads.
Shotshell Carrier, Compatible With Mossberg 500, 590 & 590DA, Etc. and Compatible With Remington 870, 1100 & 11-87, Etc. 12GA Shotguns.
- Lightweight, polymer shotshell carrier.
- Easy installation, requires no alterations to the shotgun in most cases.
- All mounting screws are included, no gunsmithing is required
- Two Allen keys of different sizes.
- a 10/32 screw with washer.
- a 1/4-28 screw with washer
- Remove 6 little hex screws from the shotshell carrier to expose two tapped holes in the mounting plate
- Lay the shotgun on its side with the ejection port facing down
- Using the supplied big screw with washer, push out pin (A) located above and to the rear of the trigger guard. Leave screw in the hole
- Turn the shotgun over and place the mounting plate on the receiver with the two corresponding holes on the two screws
- Start screws into the mounting plate and lightly tighten. Do not overtighten. Overtightening may lock up the shotgun’s action. To remedy, simply loosen screws
|Model Code||Fit For|
|CY-SC-R||Remington 870, 1100 & 11-87, Etc.|
|CY-SC-M||Mossberg 500, 590 & 590DA, Etc.|
|Available Range||Training, Competition, or Hunting Use|
|Material||Military Grade Polymer|