- Technical Description
Particle. Separation. Device. Break it down to brass tacks: the P.S.D.™ is made to slice. This everyday carry folding knife’s blade is designed with a full recurve and a highly efficient double grind. And, with Assisted Opening, it shows up to work in the blink of an eye.
When designer Jim Hammond of Birmingham, Alabama put pen to paper, he did so with the intention of creating a knife that was equal parts powerful, compact, and highly aesthetic. The P.S.D.™ hits the mark. The impossible-to-miss re-curve of the blade performs when making deep cuts and slicing, the Veff Serrations™ breezes through rope and cord, while the double grind makes pushing more efficient. The surprisingly compact G10 and carbon fiber handle accommodates a solid four-finger grip and is finished with an electric blue pivot and pocket clip.
Built around Assisted Opening, it flips open at incredibly high speed when you apply minimal pressure on the low-profile flipper. The IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system makes for a smooth rotation and a liner lock keeps it solidly in place.
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Extremely Sharp: Veff Serrations™ provide superior cutting power of rope and straps
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- High Tech: G10 handle with carbon fiber layer is strong and lightweight
- Easy Closing: Liner Lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: Pocket clip provides secure carry
- Visual Appeal: Blue backspacer and accents
|Blade Length||3.63" (92.20 mm)|
|Blade Edge||Veff Serrations™|
|Blade Thickness||0.13" (3.25 mm)|
|Overall Length||8.19" (207.98 mm)|
|Closed Length||4.59" (116.61 mm)|
|Weight||4.60 oz. (130.41 g)|
|Handle||Carbon Fiber w/G10 Base|
|Style||Assisted Folding Knife w/Liner Lock|