- Technical Description
Designed by Alan Folts in Melbourne, Florida
Specifically built for anything that needs to be cut.
These compact fixed blade neck knives with tough handles come in a variety of different blade styles. In the woods or around the house they feel equally at home.
These svelte dynamos pack a lot into their compact fixed blade knife designs. Available in plain edge Wharncliffe, tanto and Bowie style blades, they rip through a variety of cutting tasks better than most knives of comparable size. You owe it to yourself to see how something so compact can come up so big with such great control.
Let your first two fingers take hold of the polished resin infused fiber handle. Wrap the last two around the cord fob for extra grip. Then see where you can go with it from there. You'll find it's tough to argue against the value of having a knife along with you, especially one as versatile and comfortable as the Minimalist. It's slim in design only, not features.
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Minimizes Reflectivity: Bead blast finish reduces reflection
- Strong and Visual: resin infused fiber handle combines strength with visual appeal
- Gear Compatible: Durable thermoplastic sheath with mounting options
- Compact size is lightweight
|2.00" (50.80 mm)
|0.10" (2.54 mm)
|4.88" (123.83 mm)
|1.20 oz. (34.02 g)
|Resin Infused Fiber
|Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
|0.50 oz. (14.17g)