- Technical Description
Designed by Alan Folts in Melbourne, Florida
Specifically built for anything that needs to be cut.
This compact, fixed blade knife features a versatile, stonewashed spear point. Measuring just 5.2 inches total and weighing 2.1 ounces, this knife stays true to its name, giving you a take-anywhere minimalist knife that’s ready for anything.
Alan Folts of Melbourne, Florida released the original Minimalist® design years ago and it has since expanded to a full line of outdoor, fixed blade knives. This small powerhouse packs a lot into its lightweight design. The 2.15-inch, high-carbon stainless steel blade is easy to sharpen, and its spear-point design strikes a balance between a dagger and a drop point blade, adept at both piercing and slicing.
The polished resin-infused fiber handle is built with deep ergonomic choils for a no-slip grip. A versatile sheath is equipped to work as a neck knife, slip easily onto a belt, or attach to gear.
Take your favorite with you for when you might need it most—all of the time.
- Twice as Strong: Based on custom X2 version, the blade material is twice as thick
- Highly Durable: Stonewash finish is tough and ages well
- Strong and Visual: Resin infused fiber handle combines strength with visual appeal
- Gear Compatible: Durable thermoplastic sheath with mounting options
- Compact Utility: Lightweight and easy to carry
|2.15" (54.58 mm)
|0.15" (3.68 mm)
|5.19" (131.78 mm)
|2.10 oz. (59.53 g)
|Resin Infused Fiber
|Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
|1.10 oz. (31.18g)