- Technical Description
Designed by Alan Folts in Melbourne, Florida
Specifically built for anything that needs to be cut.
This compact fixed blade neck knife with tough handles is newly decked in a glow-in-the-dark 3D printed design that’ll spark campfire conversations. In the woods or the garage, it feels equally at home.
These compact fixed blade neck knives with tough handles come in a variety of different blade styles. In the woods or around the house they feel equally at home.
They’re designed by Alan Folts of Melbourne, Florida. A designer and dedicated custom knife instructor with over 20 years' experience, he cares deeply about helping folks learn about knives as tools, and passing along the skills of custom knife making to others.
These svelte dynamos pack a lot into their compact fixed blade knife designs. The Minimalist® Cleaver Blackout features a black stonewashed classic cleaver blade with a hook-hanging hole. The strong G10 handle has deep finger grooves for an exceptional grip. It's slim in design only, not features.
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Useful Utility: Versatile cleaver blade for superior cutting
- Enhanced Protection: Black stonewash is durable and ages well
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides exceptional grip in all conditions
- Gear Compatible: Durable thermoplastic sheath with mounting options
- Compact Utility: Lightweight and easy to carry
|Blade Length||2.13" (54.13 mm)|
|Sheath Weight||0.60 oz. (17.01g)|
|Blade Thickness||0.10" (2.59 mm)|
|Overall Length||5.06" (128.52 mm)|
|Weight||1.70 oz. (48.19g)|
|Style||Fixed Blade Knife w/ Sheath|