- Technical Description
This compact fixed blade neck knife with tough handles is newly decked in a glow-in-the-dark 3D printed design that’ll spark campfire conversations. In the woods or the garage, it feels equally at home. Specifically built for anything that needs to be cut.
Alan Folts of Melbourne, Florida released the original design years ago and it has since expanded to a full line of outdoor fixed blade knives. This svelte dynamo packs a lot into its compact design. The high-carbon stainless steel blade rips through paracord and food packets while shaving a s’mores stick like a knife double its size.
The thermoplastic handle is built with deep ergonomic choils for a no-slip grip. It features a Cthulhu—a fictional character created by H.P. Lovecraft which is a priest or leader of the Old Ones, a species that inhabited the Earth before human life arose.
A versatile sheath is equipped to work as a neck knife or slip easily onto a belt.
Take your favorite with you for when you might need it most—all of the time.
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Classy Appearance: Satin finish blade has a modern look
- Never Lose: Handle and sheath glow in the dark for ease of location
- Built Tough: Thermoplastic handle is durable and textured for grip
- Gear Compatible: Durable thermoplastic sheath with mounting options
- Compact Utility: Lightweight and easy to carry
|Blade Length||2.13" (53.98 mm)|
|Sheath Material||0.50 oz. (14.17g)|
|Blade Thickness||0.11" (2.74 mm)|
|Weight||1.60 oz. (45.36g)|
|Style||Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath|