- Technical Description
Designed by Kit Carson in Vine Grove, Kentucky
The M16 series comes from a long line of military grade tools. Now you can conquer civilian tasks with this proven knife design platform made simple, tough, and affordable.
The late Kit Carson designed this and many of his other groundbreaking knives in his shop in Vine Grove, Kentucky. Kit’s lasting legacy is anchored to his ranking as a master sergeant and his high-profile membership in the Cutlery Hall of Fame. The M16®-03BS keeps all we love about Kit’s line of tactical folders and reimagines it as an everyday carry. The versatile spear point blade is built of high-quality Sandvik 12C27™ blade steel for excellent edge retention and has a bead blast finish for supreme durability. It features the same trusty and recognizable handle design but finished with a bronze titanium nitride to elevate the look.
- Superior Performance: Sandvik 12C27™ blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Fast Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Ultimate Durability: Stainless steel handle withstands hard use
- Brute Strength: Frame lock utilizes a thick lock bar to secure the blade
- Low Profile: Reversible clip option provides secure carry
|Blade Length||3.55" (90.22 mm)|
|Blade Steel||12C27 Sandvik|
|Blade Finish||Bead Blast|
|Blade Thickness||0.12" (3.00 mm)|
|Closed Length||4.66" (118.31 mm)|
|Weight||3.80 oz. (107.73g)|
|Style||Folding Knife w/Frame Lock|