- Technical Description
A knife that’s dressed for success. At first glance, it could be mistaken for a pen tucked into a shirt pocket. And that’s exactly the way the CEO Flipper folding knife was designed. With a supremely low profile and no corners cut on usability and ergonomics, it embodies the working spirit of everyday carry.
Known for his clean, simple, highly-usable designs, Richard Rogers releases another formidable knife from his shop in the scrubby hills of Magdalena, New Mexico. Created with dress shirt pockets and v-neck scrubs in mind, the slim, low-profile CEO Flipper poses as a pen until a sealed letter needs opening or a suit needs a finishing touch. With lubed ball bearings in the pivot to reduce friction, a prominent flipper sets IKBS™ in motion, smoothly deploying the satin-finished stainless steel blade. A locking liner keeps it securely in place between the sleek and strong glass-reinforced nylon handle.
The CEO: pairs best with an extra dark roast and a long to-do list.
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Fast Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Strong And Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Carry Options: Adjustable clip for left or right hand carry
|Blade Length||3.35" (85.14 mm)|
|Blade Steel||AUS 8|
|Blade Thickness||0.09" (2.29 mm)|
|Overall Length||7.69" (195.28 mm)|
|Closed Length||4.35" (110.39 mm)|
|Weight||1.90 oz. (53.86 g)|
|Handle||Glass Reinforced Nylon|
|Style||Folding Knife w/Liner Lock|