- Technical Description
Moving up in the world. Coined as the knife that looks like a pen, the CEO Compact by designer Richard Rogers lives on as a true gentleman’s folding knife to suit all types of pockets.
Now more compact than before, it features a 2.61” blade compared to the original 3.11” blade length, making it even easier to transport from the home to the office for everyday functionality. Designed as an ambidextrous carry, there’s no wrong way to hold on—as long as you’re hanging on tight. Because a firm grip is exactly what you’ll need when engaging the flipper to set IKBS™ into swift motion. Just like its super smooth deployment, the CEO Compact is nothing but slick.
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Fast Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Strong And Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Carry Options: Adjustable clip for left or right hand carry
|Blade Length||2.61" (66.27 mm)|
|Blade Thickness||0.09" (2.26 mm)|
|Overall Length||6.13" (155.58 mm)|
|Closed Length||3.56" (90.37 mm)|
|Weight||1.60 oz. (45.36 g)|
|Handle||Glass Reinforced Nylon|
|Style||Folding Knife w/Liner Lock|