- Technical Description
The Comp-Tac Pistol Caliber Carbine (PCC) Magazine Pouch-PLM is an outside the waistband holder to carry a spare magazine for competition. The mag pouches are made of 100% Kydex for the smoothest, fastest draw. The smooth low friction surface allows for a fast magazine removal and easy one-handed insertion of the magazine. The Kydex mag body will not bend or stretch over time and is impervious to sweat and solvents.
The Comp-Tac PCC Magazine Pouch-PLM attaches to the belt with the Push-Button Locking Mount (PLM). The PLM offers an exceptional balance of easy attachment and secure hold through a one-of-a-kind locking mechanism. By sliding the push button horizontally the attachment will lock securely. With 9 mounting holes, the PLM is cant adjustable. Made of high quality durable polymer nylon the PLM will withstand the most rigorous tests while continuing to be gentle on belts and clothing.
Features of the PCC Mag Pouch—PLM:
- Magazine Bucket made of 100% aircraft grade Kydex providing smooth magazine release/insertion
- Aircraft grade Kydex will not bend or stretch over time
- Reversible Design allows the magazine to sit bullets facing rear or facing forward in the same magazine pouch.
- Please see Use and Directions for Carry Side recommendations
- Attaches to belt with Push-Button Locking Mount (PLM)
- PLM fits belts widths of 1.5" to 2.25"
- PLM can be opened on a hinge for easy attachment and removal from the belt
- PLM locks closed for 100% security on belt
- Cant adjustable up to 270°