- Technical Description
Inkosi is a smaller or compact everyday folder with Chris Reeve Knives' award-winning manufacturing excellence. Inkosi is the Zulu word for Chief and this knife certainly commands respect. This knife is the epitome of refinement. (Information from CRK)
The Inkosi, CRK most technologically advanced model, pushes the characteristics of the Integral Lock, blade strength, pivot and lock tolerances as well as overall ergonomics. A 97 RC ceramic ball runs interface between the Integral Lock bar end and tang of the blade, preventing wear and ensuring accurate lock up for the lifetime of the knife. Blending the benefits of a flat grind and hollow grind, the blade’s 20” hollow grind provides a thicker stock and more overall strength. The blade is heat-treated to 59-60 RC to maintain flexibility and edge retention.
Available with a drop point, insingo, or tanto blade in Large or Small. All models are available with a dedicated left or right-handed orientation.
- Hollow Grind technology.
- The blade is 8% thicker than the Small Sebenza 21 introduces CRKs Large Hollow Grind technology on a smaller knife.
- Oversized phosphor bronze washer with extra-large grease pockets.
- A sturdier stop pin.
- Stability to the locking mechanism and ceramic ball lock bar interface.
- Pocket clip rests on the spine rather than the lock bar to avoid undue pressure on the lock.
- Ceramic ball lock bar interface.
|Blade Material||CPM S35VN|
|Blade Length||3.61" (91.69mm)|
|Blade Thickness||0.12" (3.07mm)|
|Handle Material||Titanium 6Al4V|
|Handle Thickness||0.15" (3.81mm)|
|Handle Length||4.79" (121.67mm)|
|Overall Length||8.40" (213.36mm)|