- Technical Description
This Trapper is a part of the Yellow Synthetic Family. The distinctive yellow handle brightens this family while maintaining its toughness, making it one of the most beloved in the Case line.
The Trapper gets its name from the consumer it was designed for. Because of its basic trapping and skinning blades and its light weight, it is a must-have knife for those who trap small game. It is a jack knife with two full length blades; a slender Clip and a long Spey. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work while the Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance.
- Tumble polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip and Spey blades
- Smooth Yellow Synthetic handle with Case oval shield
- Length: 4.13 inches closed and 4.0 ounces
- Our Smooth Yellow Synthetic handle is one of the most prolific throughout the knife industry. It's been used in Case knives for more than 100 years.
- The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
- The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.
Note: Because Case Knives company use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
|Closed Length||4.125 in|
|Pattern Stamp||3254 SS|
|Handle Material||Yellow Synthetic|
|Blade Type||Clip, Spey|
|Blade Length(s)||3.25 in, 3.27 in|
|Lock Type||Non-Locking (Slip Joint)|
|Blade Material||Tru-Sharp Stainless|
|Blade Finish||Tumble Polish|