- Technical Description
This Medium Stockman is a part of the Yellow Synthetic Family. The distinctive yellow handle brightens this family while maintaining its toughness, making it one of the most beloved in the Case line.
Stockman's pack three blades in a convenient but very practical pocket knife. The Clip and Sheepfoot blade sit on the pocket end while the Spey blade sits on the cap end. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The Sheepfoot blade allows for added strength at the point making it great for carving and achieving a clean cut. The Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance.
- Tumble polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip, Sheepfoot, and Spey blades
- Smooth Yellow Synthetic handle
- Length: 3.63 inches closed and 2.5 ounces
- The Clip blade is extremely versatile just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
- The Sheepfoot blade features a straight edge and a curved back, allowing for greater tip strength and control of the cutting edge with your fingers. Originally designed for trimming sheep’s hooves, this blade is ideal for carving and carpentry work.
- The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.
Note: Because Case Knives company use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
|Handle Material||Yellow Synthetic|
|Blade Type||Clip, Sheepfoot, Spey|
|Blade Length||1.85 in, 1.92 in|
|Lock Type||Non-Locking (Slip Joint)|
|Blade Material||Tru-Sharp™ Stainless|
|Blade Finish||Tumble Polish|
|Closed Length||3.63 in|