- Technical Description
This Peanut is a part of the White Synthetic SparXX™ Family. The pure white handle is the perfect counterpart to the vibrant red shield. Peanut knives get their name due to their small petite size, fitting discretely and conveniently in a pocket.
This durable folding knife two full length blades, the Clip blade and the pen blade. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work while the Pen blade is great for light work. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip and Pen blades
- Standard Jigged White Synthetic handle
- Length: 2.88 inches closed and 1.2 ounces
- This Jigged White Synthetic handle is built for everyday use, maintaining a consistent color and heartiness.
- The Clip blade is extremely versatile just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
- The Pen blade shape was originally designed to cut and sharpen turkey quills for use as ink pens. Today, it still makes a great blade for light-duty work.
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
|Closed Length||2.88 in|
|Pattern Stamp||6220 SS|
|Handle Material||White Synthetic|
|Blade Type||Clip, Pen|
|Blade Length(s)||2.1 in, 1.53 in|
|Lock Type||Non-Locking (Slip Joint)|
|Blade Material||Tru-Sharp Stainless|