- Technical Description
This Trapper is a part of Smooth Chestnut Bone Family. Like a fine piece of antique furniture, the elegant style of deep, rich chestnut just looks like something you're going to want to hang on to and use forever. The Trapper gets its name from the consumer it was designed for. Because of its basic trapping and skinning blades and its light weight, it is a must-have knife for those who trap small game.
It is a jack knife with two full length blades; a slender Clip and a long Spey. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work while the Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip and Spey blades
- Smooth Chestnut Bone handle with Case oval script shield
- Length: 4.13 inches closed and 4.0 ounces
- The elegant style of our deep, rich Chestnut Bone color rivals that of fine antique furniture, the kind you want to hang onto forever.
- The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
- The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.
Note: Because Case Knives company use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
|Handle Material||Chestnut Bone|
|Blade Type||Clip, Spey|
|Blade Length(s)||3.25 in, 3.27 in|
|Lock Type||Non-Locking (Slip Joint)|
|Blade Material||Tru-Sharp™ Stainless|
|Closed Length||4.13 in|