- Technical Description
This Trapper is a part of the Smooth Orange Synthetic Family. Radiating with warmth and a sense of adventure, these beaming beauties are perfect for hunters, trappers, fishing pros and even collectors. The vibrant orange shade of the heavy-duty synthetic handles makes them easy to locate when outdoors.
The Trapper gets its name from the consumer it was designed for. Because of its basic trapping and skinning blades and its light weight, it is a must-have knife for those who trap small game. It is a jack knife with two full length blades; a slender Clip and a long Spey. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work while the Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance.
- Polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip and Spey blades
- Smooth Orange Synthetic handle with Case oval shield
- Length: 4.13 inches closed and 4.0 ounces
- The bright shade of our durable Orange Synthetic makes them easy to locate whenever you reach for them outdoors.
- The Clip blade is extremely versatile just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
- The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning games, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
|Pattern Stamp||4254 SS|
|Handle Material||Orange Synthetic|
|Blade Type||Clip, Spey|
|Blade Length(s)||3.25 in, 3.27 in|
|Lock Type||Non-Locking (Slip Joint)|
|Blade Material||Tru-Sharp Stainless|
|Closed Length||4.125 in|