- Technical Description
TRUE BLUES. These smooth, simple, and dependable knives bear long-lasting synthetic handles, high polished Tru-Sharp surgical steel blades, and the familiar Case Oval Script shield to provide years of regular use across all kinds of work settings.
Stockman's pack three blades in a convenient but very practical pocket knife. The Clip and Sheepfoot blade sit on the pocket end while the Pen blade sits on the cap end. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and is preferred for detail work. The Sheepfoot blade allows for added strength at the point making it great for carving and achieving a clean cut. The Pen blade is great for light work. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. The nickel silver spacers on the handle add luster while a velvet box completes this presentation. Made in Bradford, PA, the USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- The clip, Sheepfoot, and Spey blades
- Smooth Navy Blue Synthetic handle; Case Oval Script shield
- Length: 3.63 inches closed and 2.5 ounces
Navy Blue Synthetic
- This Smooth Blue Synthetic handle is poured and molded for toughness.
- The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
- The Sheepfoot blade features a straight edge and a curved back, allowing for greater tip strength and control of the cutting edge with your fingers. Originally designed for trimming sheep’s hooves, this blade is ideal for carving and carpentry work.
- The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning games, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.
Note: Because Case Knives company use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
|Closed Length||3.25 in|
|Pattern Stamp||4344 SS|
|Handle Material||Navy Blue Synthetic|
|Blade Type||Clip, Sheepfoot, Spey|
|Blade Length||2.5 in, 1.88 in, 1.7 in|
|Lock Type||Non-Locking (Slip Joint)|
|Blade Material||Tru-Sharp Stainless|