- Technical Description
This Case Mini CopperLock is part of the Buffalo Horn Family. The water Buffalo has been one of mankind's most useful resources for thousands of years, and the properties of Genuine Buffalo Horn make it a natural handle material choice for knives.
The CopperLock knife is an original design by W.R. Case that combines elements from the Trapper and Copperhead to make a new lock back knife. The Mini CopperLock® is smaller than the traditional CopperLock® without compromising durability. Featuring a fully locking clip blade, this knife has the cutting power of a lock back, with the look and feel of a traditional Case pocket knife.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blade
- Locking Clip blade
- Jigged Buffalo Horn handle with Case oval script shield
- Length: 3.63 inches closed and 2.0 ounces
Jigged Buffalo Horn
- This natural material comes from the horn of a water buffalo. The jigging process gives each piece a unique, rugged look.
- The Clip blade is extremely versatile just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
|Jigged Buffalo Horn
|Non-Locking (Slip Joint)