- Technical Description
Case's combination of Dark Red Bone grips with carbon steel blades has been essential to the Case line for years. This new series features their Peach Seed jigged handle style; a new twist to an ageless favorite. The Medium Jackknife is a pattern where the blade or blades open from one end of the knife. This knife features two blades, the Clip and Pen blades. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and is preferred for detail work. The Pen blade is great for small detailed uses, especially for everyday use such as opening envelopes and boxes. This knife is constructed with Case's Chrome Vanadium (CV) steel. Some knife lovers will settle for nothing less than Chrome Vanadium blades since this special formula of alloyed steel is the “original” Case blade steel. Case Chrome Vanadium blades are known for their edge-holding ability and easy re-sharpening. However, they are less resistant to rusting, pitting, and discoloration than stainless steel.
This knife is constructed with our Chrome Vanadium (CV) steel. Some knife lovers will settle for nothing less than Chrome Vanadium blades, since this special formula of alloyed steel is the "original" Case blade steel. Case Chrome Vanadium blades are known for their edge-holding ability and easy re-sharpening.
- Mirror-polished Chrome Vanadium steel blades
- Clip and Pen blades
- Peach seed jig Dark Red Bone handle; Case traditions shield
- Length: 3.63 inches closed and 1.8 ounces
Dark Red Bone
- This opulent Dark Red Bone is carefully jigged to give it a deep, rich look.
- The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
- The Pen blade shape was originally designed to cut and sharpen turkey quills for use as ink pens. Today, it still makes a great blade for light-duty work.
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
|Pattern Stamp||62087 CV|
|Handle Material||Dark Red Bone|
|Blade Type||Clip, Pen|
|Blade Length(s)||2.5 in, 1.87 in|
|Lock Type||Non-Locking (Slip Joint)|
|Blade Material||Chrome Vanadium|
|Closed Length||3.38 in|