- Technical Description
The Case XX CG01 by Southern Grind features a "flipper" style blade extension that allows the user to more easily open the knife. The collection of Case XX CG01 Flipper knives come in both Tanto and Drop Point blade style made of S35VN steel, a high performance alloy known for its quality, wear resistance and toughness.
The knives feature a stone washed blade accompanied by a red or black anodized handle, a lanyard hole and compact pocket clip. Comes conveniently pakcaged in a box.
- Opens easily and smoothly with fingertip control
- Compact clip provides easy access and more comfortable carrying
- High performance alloy - high quality, wear resistant and tough
- Simple, contemporary design, eliminates the traditional liner lock
- Lightweight and durable
Black Anodized Aluminum
- Black G-10 is one of the most durable and comfortable handle materials used on knives today The anodized aluminum handle base offers superior wear and color retention.
- The Tanto blade shape was inspired by Japanese swords with a flat edge and front edge meeting at an angle. This style blade offers a stronger tip for better piercing strength.
Note: Because Case Knives company use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
|Pattern||CG01 Flipper Tanto|
|Handle Material||Black Anodized Aluminum|
|Blade Length||3.37 in|
|Lock Type||Frame Lock|
|Blade Finish||Stone Washed|