- Technical Description
- Size Chart
The "Old Bear Tricolor Flag " knife comes without a no-return spring meaning its blade locking system features a solid safety ring (covered by patent n.1187282 deposited in the year 1985 by Todesco company from Maniago which is an active partner of this project) that fixes the handle in the open and closed position.
The handle knife is in laminated wood, while its blade is in Aisi 420 stainless steel and is stone sharpened by skilled and qualified craftsman’s hands.
The knife blade comes with our salt-etched "Old Bear" logo.
- BLADE: Hardened Aisi 420 steel - HRC 54/56
- FINISHING: Satined
- HANDLE: Black laminated wood handle with Italian tricolor flag
- SAFETY RING: Brass with locking (patent n.1187282)
This product has been manufactured by submitting all the used raw materials to manual treatments and processes that make every single knife unique, original, and not standardized. Any irregularities on the knife surface are additional Guarantees of its uniqueness and manual processes and they do not affect the knife functionalities.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device