- Technical Description
The Fenix BC25R is a lightweight, bike light specifically built for the urban environment. This light features an innovative cut-off facula line which blocks off the top of the light beam so you won’t blind oncoming traffic. Equipped with a neutral white Cree XP-G3 LED for true color rendering and long life, the BC25R blasts 600 lumens 348 feet.
One-switch control, micro USB rechargeable, battery level indicator, quick-release light mount, metal heat-dissipating structure, and IP66 rated protection make the BC25R a must-have for your bicycle commute
- Anti-glare cut-off facula line makes urban commuting safer for oncoming persons
- CREE XP-G3 neutral white LED – max 600 lumens, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Built-in 2600mAh Li-ion battery
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Battery level indication and low-voltage warning
- One switch control
- Quick-release bike mount, easily operated
- Can be used as a flashlight
- All-metal heat dissipating fins
Disclaimer: All actual items under the Closeout and Hot Deals category may have some discoloration, scratches,damaged or missing non-critical components such as screws, packaging, manuals,parts and accessories, etc.
|Weight||5.5 oz. (155 grams) including mount and battery|
|Battery||Built-in 2600mAh Li-ion battery|